-Thank the person who nominated you.
-Tag the post with awesomebloggeraward.
-Answer the questions you were asked.
-Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
-Give them 10 new questions to answer.
- What do you do that you are you so good at?
My writing is me and I try to be good at it
2. If you can pick your own name, what would it be?
I am happy with the name I currently have
3. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To heal people from all miseries
4. How do you see the world?
A wonderful place where there is so much beauty around that one gets engrossed in it
5.What can make you defy a law?
Too much restrictions or a feeling of being pressured to do something, A cramped kind of feeling
6. Do you believe in second chance, why?
Yes I do believe in second chances because there is always a chance to rectify the mistake we make and improve the next chance given to us
7. What is the wisest thing someone told you?
“Just be yourself”
8. Theoretically, if parallel universes exist and you meet another version of you from a different reality and you can ask only one question, what would it be?
Hmm, a very interesting question I am sure I would be unconscious by the shock. Once I wake up I would probably want to know how did this happen?
9. Have no one when you’re sad or have no one to share your happiness?
Have no one to share your happiness. Because when you are happy automatically the world is with you. When you are sad you are mostly alone
10. Truth, what do you really want? Really.
Right now I would want everything to go back to normal.
My Nominations:(Feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):feel free to accept or not respond.
I enjoy reading the content of all the bloggers.I am nominating a few people below
I liked Matt’s questions please answer the same questions.
1. Fauxcroft : https://fauxcroft.com/
3. Ingrid : https://experimentsinfiction.com/
4. Vivek : https://lifeversed.wordpress.com/
5. Doctor : https://kaahsh.wordpress.com/
I would like to thank Matt again for nominating me. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.